Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Experience Joy & Victory and Don't Give Up!

 Keep Growing in Christ. God has a plan for your life; a purpose. He wants to restore your salvation and grant you a willing spirit to sustain you. If you are a sinner you can always turn back to him.

Very often we lack Joy & Victory in our life. It's is his purpose for us to enjoy all these Earthly things. We must not turn our back to his Wildly Amazing Creations.

What I know for me I find Joy in Running. I find Victory in following through with my daily endeavors with food & fitness. "I fall I get up- I keep going"  I don't let my past keep me from what I'm supposed to be doing.


 Psalm 51:10 
Create in me a pure heart, O God, 
And renew a steadfast spirit within
me.
God does not want you to quit. He does not want you to give up on yourself. He is waiting and watching you. Don't turn your back toward him because he has not taken away your pain or sorrows. He needs you to learn to forgive yourself and he wants you to ask for forgiveness. Repent & Move On.  
Psalm 37:24
though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his
hand. 
I Trust You My Heavenly Father ♥ Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment