Thursday, April 18, 2013

Running & Fueling on Faith Teaming Up with Team Harvest for Marine Corps Marathon

What a Perfect Match! I found a charity to run for that follows the same LOVE & Passion for Christ as I do!

Minimum Charitable Pledge is $250 and I know my friends, family and followers can help me raise this money!
 
1) For Every Donation of $20 I will offer my Faster 5k Running Program for free! Simple E-mail me at CCRGCoach@hotmail.com after you have submitted your donation and I will email you the dynamic running program!

2)For Every $50 donation I will offer One Week Coaching via Online  which includes body assessment, goal setting and training program (or evaluation) to help you reach your maximum fitness goals & desired body results.

3)For Every $100 donation I will offer One Week Coaching  In person which will include 3 personal trainings and aiding the person in goal setting for healthier lifestyle transformations.








No comments:

Post a Comment