Thursday, April 25, 2013

4.13km Run/Walk for Jesus on 4/13/13

 
4.13 km Run/Walk
On Saturday 4/13
 
 

Philippians 4:13 "We can do all things through Christ whom strengthens us"


Glory to God, No Rain!  Planning the Run/Walk was a wonderful and easy experience for me. My first "larger" scale event so I was pleased at the ease behind planning. I am certainly grateful for Auburn Alliance Church  for letting this even take place!  We had around 80 participants and for the inaugural Free Event, I couldn't be happier!

The intention of the Run/Walk was three fold. First it was to Glorify Jesus Christ, Amen! Secondly it was to outreach to all Christians and Non Believers that through Jesus Christ we CAN do all things because He Strengthens Us! Lastly it was a nice way to raise a few dollars for the Children's Camping this summer, so $207 was donated through t-shirt sales and small proceeds for that purpose.

It's apart of my personal ministry to show All Christians and Non-Believers that if we can "Offer our bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God" (Romans 12:1)

Feel Free to Roam this Website for information that is calling out to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment